11.4 - Lesson 11 Summary11.4 - Lesson 11 Summary
Upon successful completion of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Construct a chi-square probability distribution plot in StatKey or Minitab.
- Determine when a chi-square goodness-of-fit test and chi-square test of independence should be conducted.
- Compute and interpret expected counts.
- Conduct chi-square tests by hand and using Minitab.
- Calculate and interpret relative risk.
In this lesson you added two new statistical procedures to your repertoire: the chi-square goodness-of-fit test for one categorical variable and the chi-square test of independence for two variables. In the remaining weeks we will continue to learn more procedures.