In this chapter we'll start working with more than one variable, using Chapter 6 in Essential R, and it will (hopefully) start to feel more like we are actually doing statistics. Note that while we'll introduce plotting functions a bit more here, we're just scratching the surface - in later chapters we'll go into plotting in much greater depth.
- Make frequency table and carry out chi-squared test for 2 factors
- Make barplots for 2 factors
- Explore correlation between 2 numeric variables
- Fit a regression between 2 numeric variable
- Compare group means for a continuous variable over levels of a factor