11.9 - Summary11.9 - Summary
In this lesson, among other things, we learned:
- State the objectives of a pharmacokinetic model.
- Use a SAS program to calculate a confidence interval for an odds ratio
- Use a SAS program to perform a Mantel-Haenszel.analysis to estimate an odds ratio adjusted for strata effects.
- Recognize when odds-ratios or relative risks differ significantly between groups.
- Modify a SAS program to perform JT and Cochran-Armitage tests for trend.
- Interpret a Kaplan-Meier survival curve.
- Interpret SAS output comparing survival curves.
- Describe the process of bootstrapping to estimate the variability of an estimator.