This week we'll look at the analysis of repeated measures designs, sometimes called the analysis of longitudinal data. In the analysis we compare treatment groups with regard to a (usually) short time series.
After successfully completing this lesson, you should be able to:
- Recognize the experimental design for repeated measures data
- Identify and interpret interaction terms
- Model repeated measures ANOVA
- Identify and interpret various correlation structures
- Compare GLS models with different correlation structures
- Estimate polynomial effects