Information about our online courses at both the graduate and undergraduate levels that includes:
• Review materials that cover prerequisite concepts and skills - check your understanding!
• Example course syllabi to explore what our courses cover, what materials are required and what assessments are involved.
The Learning Online Orientation Module
• For first time online students, this module reviews technology requirements, Penn State resources, tips and suggestions that will help to reduce frustration and ensure success.
• Introductory explanations and instructions for using technologies to your own advantage!
Teaching Statistics Online Resources
• Ideas, strategies and lesson learned from instructors who teach statistics online!