In this lesson, among other things, we learned:
- Apply the terms evaluable and inevaluable to patients in a clinical trial appropriately.
- Differentiate between a pragmatic approach and an explanatory approach and the conditions for which each is appropriate.
- State the conditions under which data imputation is reasonable.
- State the advantage of multiple imputation over simple data imputation.
- Recognize the conditions under which the International Conference on Harmonization would allow a patient’s data to be excluded from statistical analysis.