Associate Teaching Professor
330A Thomas Building
I am currently an Associate Teaching Professor in the Department of Statistics at Penn State University.
- Ph.D. Statistics, Pennsylvania State University, August 2011.
- M.S. Statistics, Kansas State University, May 2005.
- B.S. Mathematics, Kansas State University, May 2002.
- PSU 016: First-Year Seminar Science
- STAT 200: Elementary Statistics
- STAT 318: Elementary Probability
- STAT 319: Applied Statistics in Science
- STAT 414: Introduction to Probability Theory
- STAT 415: Introduction to Mathematical Statistics
- STAT 461: Analysis of Variance
- STAT 462: Applied Regression Analysis
- STAT 463: Applied Time Series Analysis
- STAT 464: Applied Nonparametric Statistics
- STAT 502: Analysis of Variance and Design of Experiments
- STAT 505: Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis
- Tebbs, J. and Roths, S. (2008). New large-sample confidence intervals for a linear combination of binomial proportions. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 138, 1884-1893.
- Roths, S. and Tebbs, J. (2006). Revisiting Beal’s confidence intervals for the difference of two binomial proportions. Communications in Statistics: Theory and Methods, 35, 1593-1609.